Statocles is a minimal web content management system with a focus on easy editing with any plain text editor.
Markdown and YAML...
--- title: Home --- # Welcome My name is *Housemoon* and this is [a website](http://example.com)
- A simple format combining YAML and Markdown for editing site content.
- A command-line application for building, deploying, and editing the site.
- A simple daemon to display a test site before it goes live.
- A blogging application with
- RSS and Atom syndication feeds.
- Tags to organize blog posts. Tags have their own custom feeds.
- Post-dated blog posts to appear automatically when the date is passed.
- Customizable themes using a simple syntax of embedded Perl
- A clean default theme using the Skeleton CSS library
- SEO-friendly features such as sitemaps (sitemap.xml).
Install the latest version of Statocles:
curl -L https://cpanmin.us | perl - -M https://cpan.metacpan.org -n Statocles
Create a site using the
statocles create www.example.com
See the Statocles Setup guide for more information.